Painful area inside vagina,swollen around opening,hard and painful,beige pus coming out,clitoris itches

Well a couple days ago I noticed a painful area inside my vagina which when I was in the shower felt like it was my urethra , like it felt like it was swollen around the opening. My actual vagina doesn t hurt but the area between my vaginal opening and my clitoris which I assume is the urethral opening is swollen, hard and very very painful. Tonight i got out of the shower and began investigating win a mirror, I noticed some beige pus coming out of a little pin size my urethra and now my clitoris itches ! What is wrong ?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012