Unable to reach orgasm., frustrated, addicted, rubbing clitoris, high libido, in pain. What can help?

Hi.
I was wndering why i cant get orgasm while having intercourse?
But im be able to orgasm while masturbating. (With a vibrator). And this is somehow very frustating. Because i cant get the pleasure enough and i prefer play myself. By a vibe or something. And i was start to masturbate since 10years old. I never watch porn and i discovered the pleasure myself. And i start to addicted.

I only be able to orgasm when i play with my clitoris. And it getting harder to pleased with hand. So i now using vibrator and it somehow still very frustating. Because i cant feel what people feel. And i have a very high libido.

My boyfriend have tried to help me, but im not feel satisfied. Too much rubbing on clitoris will caused somehow pain and i cant even orgasm while intercourse. Now i have a sex partner.. and he helped me too. But it is useless.. i cant never satisfied and i keep aanting it until i satisfied.

I just feel like that my clitoris and gspot was not working anymore for normal intercourse. I mean even use vibrator, i wont orgasm while stimulating the g spot. And all feels desentitized... and this is really hard for my sex life and myself. And few days ago, i was just tried the stimulate gelto help me orgasm. But it doesnt work. It just keep me wet and make it dripping. But im not feeling any different

So i want to know. How i supposed to do in order to regain back my sensitivity, both in clitoral and gspot.. help me..
This is really depressing and frustating...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013