Pain while passing urine, mild bleeding, often hold urine due to job circumstances, partner clean with STD. Cause?

When I use go to pee it hurts at the end. It doesn t burn it hurts. And I bleed after but it s not alot and it is pink not red. I am a cashier and sometimes have to hold my urine until someone comes to relieve me. I drink plenty of water daily. I am sexually active but have only had sex with one person who I am currently still with. He has been checked and is clean. I just don t understand what is wrong.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013