Pain while having sex, intensifying, burning sensation while urinating. Urine sample shows no infection. What is it ?

Hello, My names AAAAAA and I m 17 years old, I was wondering if you could help me out with my rather embarrassing problem. Basically back in December 2011 I had sex for the first time, everything was perfectly fine until about three weeks after, I started getting a burning sensation before, during and after I needed/went to the toilet and I noticed that I had the pain every time I had sex. I didn t think anything of the pain until the pain started to increase intensity. So, when this happened at the end of January I immediately got in touch with my doctors and they asked to bring in a sample of my urine , however, the sample I provided had come back negative that I had no infection. Therefore, they said they were unable to help. I was determined to get rid of my problem that each time I had the pain I handed in more urine samples up until December 2012 when my pains completely disappeared until I started getting pain during sex, I now get pain when a penis enters me and when it is inside me. It would be great if you could help me get to the bottom of why I ve had these pains and could the pain during sex could be related to the urinating pain somehow? Kind regards, AAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013