Pain when breathing. Done lung breathing function test. Coughing. Help

I am 5 1 and 49 years old. I smoked off and on since 17. I quit 7 months ago with sharp pain when i would breathe in. I had lung breathing function test they said above 100% normal and blood work, ct, stress test, chest/lung xray all normal. everyday my chest is tight. sharp pain only lasted few weeks off and on. They keep saying not copd/ asthma from the test. How could that be......I have all the symptoms yet no relief cause I passed the test and testins they will not RX anything. My lungs feel tired and tight chest. Dry cough just started 1 week ago but not feeling well. I walk 2 miles a day/ride my bike/play tennis/ I dont get it
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013