Pain under the rib cage after having food, fever, dizziness. Painful on breathing. X-ray normal. Due to pleurisy? Prescribed with prednisone

Today after lunch around 11:15 am , I got a SHARP pain in my lower right side of my back under the rib cage by my kidney , It doesnt hurt to walk or anything like that but hurts to breath.. scale of 1-10, I would say a 7. I am 32 yr old male and also got a fever of 101.3 around 5pm. have been very dizzy also. I went to the doctor today and they took a chest xray and found nothing . They also took a blood count and didnt see anything wrong. but then the doctor perscribed me with prednitzone (sp?) as an anti-inflamitory cause he said he thought i may have had pleurisy(sp?) . I have been reserching a lot since I got home and just dont think that is what it is. I Do not have a cough/ cold of any sort.. There is no chest pain at all. Just pain in my back when I take a deep breath. Could you please tell me what you think?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012