Pain under rib cage after stopped being bulimic. Also drink and smoke. Cause for pain?

I was belemic for about 7 months , and just recently stopped about two weeks ago . & ever since I stopped I ve been getting this pain under my rib cage . It started off with just a little pain once in awhile but now it s constantly there and hurts more everyday . Its a sharp pain and my stomach feels very tight . I m a drinker & a smoker too so idk what could be causing it . Plus I don t eat very healthy either or exsersize . it hurts to breathe in and to position certain ways . Im going to go to the doctor sometime this week when i have time but some info would be cool for now :/
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012