Suggest remedies for fever, shoulder pain and chills

Excellent

Question
These are my symptoms. Globus sensation, fever and chill, pain/ache between shoulders, acid in throat, feeling of something under my rib pushing up
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Acute Gastritis or Cholecystitis

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the question.
You seem to have acid reflux disease or Gall bladder inflammation.
You need to start on treatment sooner after an Ultrasound scan. We need to understand if the gall bladder inflammation is not complicating things further around it.
Low fat diet and no spicy diet, liquid diet preferable.
PRILOSEC OTC once a day one hour before breakfast can be a better alternative along with Peptobismol.
I suggest to see a doctor who gives cash discounts for consults and prescribe generic antibiotics which are 90% lcheaper than branded ones. They are cost effective.
You can find such physicians on the local pages or forums in the neighborhood.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for fever, shoulder pain and chills 37 minutes later
Thank you so much for your guidance. This has scared me and I didn't know where to turn. I will try and find cash pay ultrasound today.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please close and rate answer.

Detailed Answer:
I am glad this helped. Please close n rate my response.