Pain under rib. Ultrasound, blood test, endoscopy normal. Who can check sphincter of oddi in Toronto?

Hello, I'm from Canada and need some guidance.
I've pain right side under rib. All indicates SOD (its been for a while). my family doctor sent for ultra sound/ blood test/ endoscopy, etc....but could not find anything abnormal.Went to my family doctor again today as had sever pain recently and asked to send me to a specialist (Gastroenterology) to check my Sphincter of oddi. (ERCP-Manometry). But she could not refer to any one as she does not know any specialist who can perform this test in Toronto.
Not sure if Canadian Health care system recognize Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction as a problem and if we have any clinic/lab that can do ERCP-Manometry or perform Sphincterotomy.

Any advise/information/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Tariq
Toronto

Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013