Pain post gall bladder removal surgery, diarrhea, vomiting, bloating. Wants to do FODMAP test, endometriosis test. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, im a 28 year old mum of 2 children and use to be a courier driver. 5 weeks after having my second child in May last year I had server problems with gall stones, after multiple trips to hospital i had my gall bladder removed in june then a week after my surgery i had an emergency ERCP to have a 7mm stone removed and also had Sphinterotomy for sphincter of oddi...i had a pigtails stent placed and removed 12 weeks later. since then i have had ongoing problems where i have the exact band like pain like i originally had with my gall stone attacks, I also have Water Melon stomach which they don t think this is related...i really need help as the docotors are now telling me Im in the too hard basket and that i need to pay private and have a FODMAP test done and they also want me to be tested for Emdometriosis, I have been pritty good with my diet , I cannot eat any gassy foods nore can i do too much physical activity as it gives me this pain where it can make me vomit and also give me diarea...please help me i really don t know what to do as i have been seen by 2 surgeons with no more answers? Many Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012