Pain on putting foot on ground, swelling sensation below foot on waking. Causes?

Hello, Sir, I would like to know something from you. That is when i wake in the night or in the morning and when I keep my foot to walk I feel a sort of pain in the foot for the first few steps and then it becomes alright. This is happening every day. Please let me know why it is so ? I feel a sort of swelling feeling below the foot which I can feel when I keep few step the moment I getting down from the bed. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012