Pain on multiple parts of chest, occasionally cough black mucus. Have quit smoking. What could be wrong?

I am having pain on multiple parts of my chest for the last 2 months....i also sometimes cough out black mucus ....after smoking about 4 cigeretes per day for the last 4 years i quit about 3 months ago....the pain in my chest lasts for about 30 secs or less and then goes away and i have these pains many times throughout the day....i went to the 3 different doctors and he did an chest x-ray ,upper GI- endoscopy , ultrasonography and a lot of blood tests and everything came out normal and good.All the docters said my chest pain is muscle pain.But i am feeling panicked since this is going on for so long this chest pain.I am 23 years old height 5 feet 9 inches weight 69 kilos....please be kind enough to tell me what you think is wrong with me...please...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013