Pain on jaw, throat, ears and hoarseness. Right thyroid removed, high lupus level. CAT scan done. What to do?

I have been feeling lots of pain on my jaw, throat , ears, and horseness, for over 3 months. I had my right tyroide removed 3 weeks ago 6/14, and the results was hashimoto dieses. I still feel all the symptoms and it is getting worse. I went to my primary doctor last week, we did tons of test, she called me today and said they all came back fine, except lupus was 11 and the normal level is 0-9, but she didn t seem to be to concern with that. I also went to a neurologist last week and did more tests, including cat scam on my neck and head. no results yet. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012