Pain near the eye after heavy work during hot summer, relief on resting. What treatment should I take?

hellow doctors i am tsering and my pain is quite funny,when i did somthing huge works and walking during hot weather then my pain start near left eye means in brain so when i take something rest in bed then slowly my pains gone but something its difficult so can u please suggest me how to i check up my brain and also i am here in dheradun so can u please tell me the perfect brain doctor available in dheradun.... thanks for ur kind help...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012