Pain inside left breast. Normal test results. Lost weight, pain got reduced, heavy food increases pain. Reason?

I always feel pain inside my left breast.....atimes it feel like the pain is in my chest wall right through my back.....I consulted my doctor,,,, went for X-rays, breast mammogram ,,,ECG, chest X-rays etc....nothing unusual was found.......late last year after one of my tests,,,, I was advised to try and lose weight which I did from UK size 14 to 10 now......80% of the pain stop but I something I watch recently is anytime I eat heavy or eat more than what I normally consume,,,,,I feel the pain again.......I am really concern because two of my siblings both female too got the same issue...
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013