Breast pain, armpits pain, excruciating pain. Breast feeding. Why?

Hi i had my son 11 months ago. I had alot of trouble breast feeding due to pain. My breasts still ache and my armpits too not excruciating pain and seems to be worse in the evening which is helped by a hot bath sometimes they are fine and as i say sometimes aching. I can still get a nipple erection and i check regularly for lumps and havnt found anything. I must also tell you that my bras are not the best fitted . Any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks
rachelot the
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013