Pain in throat, red spot on skin, itchiness. Given benadryl, eye injection. Suggest?

For two days now I feel pain on right side of my throat when I turn my head to left or look up. I also feel some kind of a bit swollen lump on that location of the pain. A week ago I have an eye exam and was injected with dye that triggered itchy red spot allergy on my skin and given Benadryl. My eye doctor told me I have burst vessels on my right eye retina and he would start injection to my eye starting next week. Also my primary care physician prescribed me medicine for high-blood pressure last week although my pressure is only 144/86, precaution maybe. I am 56 years old and first time to take blood pressure medicine. What's causing this pain and lump on my right side of the throat? I don have trouble eating or talking except feeling the pain when I turn my head to the left or up.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013