Pain in the wrist, shoulder and knee joints. Painful to stand. Any suggestions?

I am experiencing a great deal of pain in my wrist , shoulder and knee joints. I also have virtually no strength in my arms and legs. When I kneel down it is extremely painful to stand up again. The pain is present only when I use my arms or legs. When I am motionless there is no pain present. I have a great deal of pain when I open and close my hands. The pain is present most of the time but I have days when I am virtually pain free and have full movement of my joints and can use my arms to lift items without any pain. I am puzzled because I cannot find any information about my problems.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012