Pain in the vagina while urination. Not responding to UTI and yeast infection medications. Need help

Hey since before i started my period when i was twelve and i am eighteen now, ive been having problems with my vagina . But here in the past year it has gotten so much worse! It feels so horrible i cant sleep!! After i pee it hurts so bad i dont even know how to explain it ive gotten yeast infection meds didnt work, uti meds didnt help. But what made it start really bad was a uti. I dont know ive givin up hope.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012