Pain in the vagina, frequent urination and constipation with bloating. Missed periods. On birth control. Pregnant? History of UTIs

Hello, I am 18 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. I got off my birth control a little over a month ago. I am highly prone to UTI s so i know how to stop them early on, well the other day i felt like i was starting to develop one I did all my normal things to stop it (cranberry pills & juice), but now its been about a 9 days and i get short spurts of pain up threw my vagina and feel the need to use the bathroom a lot but am also constipated and get a lot of blotting. I also missed my last period.. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013