Pain in the temple, eye a few days after accident. What could this be?

On 25th I was hit from behind on the right side of my car. IDK 3 or 4 days later the right side of my head was tingling with pain in the right side of my temple. When I touch temple it cause tingling sharp stadding pain on the right sid of my temple and head. It also cause my rght eye to water and have stabing pain as if my eye could pop out.If I get up, touch, or wind blow on my face the pain starts happening. When I shower and try to wash my hair or just the water hitting my face or head causes the pain to start happening again. What is this? Could the whip lash cause this. My ex ray only showed artitas in every verbrea of my neck .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013