Pain in the hip after taking treatment for chest TB. TB of hip suspected. Have weakness. Advice?

i am 37/M residing in new delhi weighing 76 kg . i am serving in govt. hospital since 5 years. 4 years back i had t. b. chest . i took 6 months of ATT. last month i started havins pain in left hip with limp. MRI was done and I was told there are features s/o T B Hip. I have been advised to take ATT again for 18 months; almost 2 months have passed and my pain is settled but weakness is there but have gained 5 kg weight.
Is my progress satisfactory. how long i should take ATT
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013