Hi Deepika, thanks for writing to HCM.
Your description of symptoms is very typical of a condition - PLANTAR FASCITIS. This condition may take many months to resolve completely.
The management of this condition is as follows -
* Relative rest and simple massage
of the foot along with stretching excercises
* Judicious use of analgesic
* Night splints may be useful to keep the foot in plantigrade position
* Use of MCR (micronised rubber) or silicon heels in the foot wear
* Maintaining appropriate body weight
* At time a single injection of corticosteroid in to the area of maximum pain will provide good pain relief.
As a last resort, partial surgical release of the plantar fascia can be done with varying results.
You need to consult an orthopedic surgeon for the treatment of this condition.
Hope this information is helpful. Good day