Pain in the chest and numbness in the arm, sleeplessness. History of ulcers and costochondritis. Suggestions?

Hi Doctors for over 2 years now i haven t been able to get a good nights sleep this is down to me waking up with severe pain in my chest area and coming out my back my hands and arms go numb to the point that i cant feel them?i have been with my own doctor on many occasions with this problem and he is treating me for ulcers but i think my stomach is o.k as i have a good diet i was also treated for costoconthritis.i am male and am 39 yrs old this is starting to affect my whole life. regards Eddie
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012