Pain in the calf. Not responding to oxycodone. Reason and treatment?

I suffer from bad calf pains. They are right down the center. It started just behind the knees, and then with daily exercise it seemed to move lower in my legs. The knees are no longer hurting, but now I am at the point where Oxycodone doesn't even touch it. We ruled out Neuropathy, Diabetes, MRIs are all clean. We have done multiple spinal injections for nerves and no relief. Physical Therapy didn't help, and its hard to live a daily routine and or even walk anymore. Seems like no one knows whats causing it.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013