Pain in right side of head, difficulty walking, pain from vertebral column to kidneys. Treatment?

i am having lots of pain on the right side of my head. the pain are like ligting. it is like on and off, like a seizure and i am sure it has to be a vein or a nerve. for the past 2-3 months, I have had tremendous pain from the middle of my vertebral column down to the back of my kidneys. I have done x-rays at the hospital. They are no fracture . And also went to see a doctor and took inflammatory medicine. The pain has increased and I do have difficulty to walk especially this morning.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012