Can any online doctor suggest me the treatment for curved spinal cord ?

Hello doctor , my mother is 68 years old with about 75 kg wt. she is also a heart patient. last week during night suddenly she felt a pain in her feet which was moving in upward directiion of the body. there was headace, light pain in both arms. doctor advised for X-ray which states- Osteophyte are seen from C5 to C7 vertebral bodies with reduced IV disc spaced between C5-C6 vertebral bodies. Rest of the visualized vertebral are normal. spinal curve apper normal Pl advice for further treatment.... thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011