Pain in right leg below knee, unable to bend. Prescribed efetran, gabafix-m. Right treatment ?

hi doc,i m having pain in my right leg below knee sumwhere around calf muscle ,i m not able to stand for long time ,like after 15 minutes of standing my pain starts and stay for a long time ,i m not able to bend knees it start hurting as well.when my body is more stressed pain starts moving towards my docter suggested me efetran (bd),gabafix-m (od) .and suggested physothrapy i on right medication .wht my problem exactly is ?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012