Pain in right breast, felt a bruise and lump under the breast. Is it normal for teenagers?

Hi, im a 14 year old girl and just yesterday my right breast starting to have pain, I ignored it thinking it would go away but it didnt. When I pressed around it, it felt like there was a lump under my breast and its painful, like a bruise would when you press on it. It still continues to hurt today. Im just a little concerned, im not sure if its something serious or if its just something normal for a teenage girl.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013