Pain in pubococcygeus muscle after masturbation. Prescribed antibiotics

After masterbation my Pubococcygeus muscle gets inflamed and sore. The pain can last for several weeks and affects the frequency and strength of my erections. My primary care doctor prescribed anti-biotics thinking it was prostatis but I felt I needed anti-inflammatory medicine. I don t feel any pain when I urinate or sit down. This condition has persisted for approx 5 years - when I was younger I would masterbate for hours at a time and before climax I would stop only to continue my session.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012