Pain in neck around chest, shortness of breath. Having acid reflux. Suggestions?

Hi Dr.Samuel. I have a problem with breathing . Actually i also had and still have an acid reflux problem. I was diagnosed with positive H-Pylori and i did the two weeks course of antibiotics medication. However I have developed sort of pain in my neck and around the upper chest with shortness in breath. All the times i feel like someting is there in my chest (like meal) which i want it to come out but can t. I don t know if it is something worrying. Please see if you can help me advice what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012