Pain in neck and hard to breath, causing a lot of mucus, after smoking weeds. Is it a sinus infection?

i am 22 and been smoking weed for 6 years but the past two times i have smoke heavaly i would get a pain in my right side of my neck and it felt hard to brethe at times i know who i get it from and had smoke the same stuff plenty iof times and was fine but recntly i feel as if i have a sinus infection lots of drainage with black brownish specks in mucus i also had some tightness in my left chest but at the surface not deep i have stopped since then but i was wondering wat happen im sure i got some sort of anxity atk but at the same time i dont want to just pass it off thinking thats all it was
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013