Pain in neck and fingers. MRI shows nerve root compression. Prescribed Nutrikit. Cause of pain?

Hi Doctor, I am having neck pain always and pain in thumb ,middle & point finger (not always once in 4 months) have taken following analysis Nerve Conduction Analysis, Doppler analysis to check blood flow both analysis showing normal. After i went to MRI scan it gives following Cervical paraspinal muscle spasm and circumferential disc bulge at C4/C5 causing ventral thecal sac compression with no significant neural foraminal narrowing / nerve root compression. Doctor prescribed to take below capsules Nutrikit in morning after tiffen and Neurica-M 75 (Before Dinner) in night for 1 month. what may be the cause for this pain. I am working as an Engineer, my work with computer. Kindly suggest me can continue this tablets.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012