Pain in lower stomach, prescribed Paroxetine. No depression. Suggestions?

My mother says she is not depressed but her doctor is giving her Paroxetine . Every time she goes to our local clinic when her pain gets back that s what they give her. She have this pain inside her lower belly and they tell her she s just depressed and that s why she get the pains. It s been a long long time since she has it. She doesn t trust her doctor any more because she is not depressed or stressed. She even asked if her uterus or cervix can be removed because that s probably the cause of the pain but they told her it s too dangerous. Its a pain we are tired of. She asked if I can help her. So here I am writing to you. Please suggestions!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012