Pain in leg after dancing. Applied ice pack, heating pad. Taken Ibuprofen. What should I do?

I danced three days in a row with heeled boots on. I dance a real lot & have never had this problem before. I think it was the duration and the heel factor. On the third day I danced almost continuously for 5 hours. After 4 hours the inside of my right leg started being very painful. I had been twisting & lots of different moves. I kept dancing for another hour. When I stopped I could hardly walk. I rested it for 2 days and the pain lessened, but was still there. Then I went dancing again. I danced for almost 3 hours this time. By the time I left I could hardly walk & was in so much pain. For the next 5 days I have been taking it real easy, alternating between ice packs & a heating pad , taking ibuprofen , and water therapy(letting the jet in the hot tub pulse on it & swimming). It still hurts some when I walk. My foot & knee are fine. It is the inside of my right leg, from the knee down about 6 inches. Is there anything else I should be doing? When can I dance again?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012