Pain in hip and leg. Diagnosed as sciatica. Not cured by ibuprofen. What does this mean?

hi my name is melodie, i been suffering with pain from my hip down to the back of my leg my doctor said it was sciatica , what can i do for relief ? ever day i take 3 Ibprofin and drink a big cup of coffee for my pain i dont know what els to do i feel miserable all the time be case of the pain i really do need some help this been going on about 3 years now , am tired of going to therapy it,s not helping me what els can i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012