Pain in hip after removing implant. Having cramps, constant headache, hunger during night. Pregnancy tests negative. Reason?

I had the contraceptive implant removed exactly 5 weeks ago today. Two weeks after removal I had terrible pain in my right hip which I believe was ovulation pain as I used to get this before the implant. For the past 3 weeks I have had cramps everyday which seem to be worse at night, I have had a constant headache , I have been waking up with the cramps and also waking up with hunger and yet have had no bleeding at all. I had loads of cm from a few days after implant removal which has changed over the past few weeks as it would throughout a normal cycle. I have done 2 pregnancy tests the last one being today yet it is negative.I have had 2 children so am quite aware how pregnancy feels..with my first daughter I had negative tests until i was about 5.5 weeks and my son negative until 4.5 weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer