Pain in head while coughing or bending. Is it due to diet or depression. Suggestion?

Hello I am a 34 year old man . I have a random very sharp pain in my head on the left side of my brain when I cough sneeze or bend over to quickly . It s been happening for a few years now an the last few weeks seems to getting worse an happening more often . When visited the doctor in the past about other things was told it s prob my diet or dehydration an it s even been blamed on bouts of depression in the past . I know it can t be these things as changed diet many times , hydrate as needed an depression went but the pain did not . What would you suggest ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012