Pain in feet, lump on the bottom of heel, hurts while walking. What could it be ?

Hi......i have been having pain in my feet for sometime now and the dr. told me about a yr. or so ago i had plantar faseitis . I noticed a lump so to speak a few weeks back on the bottom of my heel kind of close to arch that has gotten bigger. I just started wearing inserts in my shoes that help some but today i wore flip flops and it was several hours later i felt something that didn t feel right. The area is red and hurts to kinda touch or even walk on....what could it be?????
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012