Pain in clitoris after sex. Burning pain while urinating. How to heal it faster?

here s a very embarassing question for you...my husband was pleasuring me orally a few days ago. I now I m having a lot of trouble around my clitoris. I m in tears when I pee because it burns so much. I havent been able to wash in the shower. I have tried my baby s diaper rash cream but doesnt seem to be helping as I thought it should. is there anything I can do to help it heal faster? is there anything else I can put on it to stop the burning?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012