Pain in chest and back, sweating, shortness of breathe while talking. Blood works and heart ultrasound normal

Hi I have pains in my chest and upper back, sweats during the day but alot more during the night...i have extreme shortness of breath when lying down or even talking...had chest ct came back normal...full blood works also came back normal...and heart ultrasound also normal...this has been going on for 3 weeks now..I understand my weight could be a possible cause, but i have been 20 kilo s heavier and did not have this problem...whats going on ???
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012