Pain in back, hip, pelvic regions radiating to calf. Diagnosed as osteoporosis. No relief with pain killers, unable to walk. Bone cancer?

hi doc, I m suffering with pain in my back,hip(R), pelvic regions from past 10 months , no pain killers r working and there is little improvements now on 13/12/2012, I m having pain in my left hip side till the calf , unable to walk, doctors has diagnosed signs of osteoporosis some say osteoarthritis i m forwarding my x-rays. had a fracture in 2004 n was walking fine but now the above is the case. I hope its not bone cancer? with regards Gladwin Barrow INDIA
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012