Pain in arms, cant rotate shoulders. Taking rosuvastatin. Side effect of medication?

I INCREASED MY DOSE OF ROSUVASTATIN FROM 5MG TO 10 10 MG 4MONTHS BACK. LIPID PROFILE IS NOW ABSOLUTELY NORMAL. HOW EVER, I AM EXPEROENCING PAIN IN THE UPPER ARM & SHOULDER SINCE LAST 3 MONTHS & THIS IS LIMITING MY ABILITY TO RAISW & ROTATE THE SHOUDERS BECAUSE OF PAIN. I AM NOT ABLE TO SLEEP ON MY LEFT SHOULDER FOR NOT MORE THAN 5 MINUTES. IS THIS A SIDE EFFECT OF ROSUVASTATIN SINCE IT IS KNOWN TO CAUSE MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012