Pain in arms and shoulders followed by tingling, numbness. No neck pain, history of lower back surgeries.

for the last few weeks my left arm and sholder have been achy and in much pain. After awhile my arm will get tingling and some numbness clear to my fingers and sometimes I drop things. Do you have any solutions? I do not have pain in my neck but have always had migraines. I have had two major lawer back surgeries in which titanium rods were put in, and I have deteriation of the spine; this was found during my second evaluation before surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012