Pain in abdomen, tingling feet, bloated stomach. Cause and cure?

Hi, I am a 28year old male, reasonably fit, though I used to smoke a little and drink a little whilst studying at University. I have a few symptoms that seem to reoccur every now and then. Pain in abdomen; tingling feet (like there is lack of blood or nerve stimulation); a weird gushing/movement of fluid that only lasts a second just below above my belly button. I have experienced this for over a year now and it has just got worse and worse. I had a ultra sound which found nothing, and Doc thought I may have a stomach ulcer, and prescribed a proton pump inhibiting drug but nothing seems to have worked. He then sent me to the cardiologist for a Ultra Sound of the Heart ( echocardiogram ) and nothing was found, everything was normal. The cardiologist ruled out Marfans syndrome. My stomach below the belly button is bloated most of the time, and I constantly feel the fluid rushing sensation almost like blood moving in my aorta. My toes tingle for an hour or so most days. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013