Pain in abdomen, swelling. Had gall bladder removed. Have Mucha Habermanns disease. Whom to go for help?

Hello; I have had pain in my upper left side for over 10 years now. Sometimes it is very painful sharp stabbing pains and I can tell it is swollen, other times like a hot knife and pain will go into my shoulder intermittently. I have seen several Doctors for this and had heart checked out etc. Gall Bladder removed, all have done nothing to help. The only time I felt relief was when I had my sub mandibular gland and 2 nodes removed, I just about danced out of hospital the pain was gone and I could tell that had an impact on this pain. Now however, it is coming back. I should mention that I have Mucha Habermanns Disease, I was sent to Virginia Mason Hospital and the test came back with this they put me on MTX but I quit taking this after about 6 mts. because of side effects it was giving me. Can you figure this out so I know whio to go to for help?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013