Pain during sex, smell in vagina, urge to urinate. Causes?

Hi, my sister has recently told me for the past year she has had pain during sex, and once it was so bad, she cried after. She also said her vagina smells more than usual, she said no matter how much she washes it, it will still smell. She also said she can not wait long to use the bathroom. Could you tell me possible causes please?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Hi. she is having dyspareunia. The causes are many, but mainly with smell from vagina it can be vaginitis, cystitis, genital warts, if any, PID, endometriosis, etc. The most commonn is fear and pain due to spasm of muscles called vaginismus. She should consult her dr. and get a local ex. done, alongwith pap smear, urine and ultrasound abdomen. She may take anti fungal tratment and use lubrication jelly before intercourse and also tell her to relax.
Thanks.