Pain due to gas, ate normal food first time after endometriosis surgery, immediately had bad diarrhea, bleeding, sharp pain in ovaries. Advice?

I had surgery on 9/11 for endometriosis and today was the first day I ate normal because I was hurting so much from the gas pains of the co2 the meds were making it so I was not hungry. After eating almost immediately I had diarrhea extremely bad and have continued to have to go for 2.5 hours since eating dinner. I now have started bleeding again. I m getting sharp pain in my ovaries again and for the last hour in the small rightish side of my back.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer