Pain due to an irritated perineum, lump in the anus. Any advice?

Hi I have had an irritated perineum (scared several years ago through a tear). It was very sore initially then for several years was ok. I have had on-going problems with pain in the area (now the skin is thinner as I am now 46, I find I am having problems. I have constant pain in the area, and have a small flesh coloured lump near the anus . I have been to many specialists - (skin, collorectal and gynacologeca) all to no avail - tried everything to no avail - can you offer any help. thanks I don t have any a credit card which may pose a problem?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013