Pain beneath breast. Chest x-ray and breast exam normal. What could it be?

I am 36 years old female, I have been having these sharp stabbing occasional pains undeeneath my left breast and it fwels like it may be left rib pain for two years. Im scared its cancer . I has a chest xray and breast exam done and all were negative and my heart is fine per my doctor. Something isn t right because I can t lay on my left side because it feels like something is shifting inside of me and it hurts. Sometimes it feels like something has folded on top of each other. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012